For detailed service information, please click
The institute’s Data and Information Centre (DIZ) collects, prepares, provides and
distributes data and information. The following programme areas provide permanent
services for research, practice and politics:
DIE services offer collected, processed, and evaluated information with the objective
- electronically securing data and other information concerning continuing education
and creating a user friendly open access,
- providing the external and internal expert public with statistical data on continuing
education as well as basic literature and
- producing documentary and archival services.
Are you looking for publications on adult education?
- Find information about our range of
publications and our magazines for students, researchers, practitioners and
- Expertise, research, conference papers and other documents concerning issues of
adult education are available in our
Online-Texts free of charge.
- Enjoy an extensive literature research in our
Are you interested in statistical data?
Are you working in the field of adult education and looking for continuing education
for continuing educators?
Are you searching for archives and sources on adult education?
Dr. Peter Brandt