The expert group "Programme Research" originated in a cooperation between Prof. Dr. Bernd Käpplinger (University of Giessen) and Dr. Klaus Heuer (Historical research at the DIE). It combines various active German trends of programme research.
Programme research is a genuine research approach in adult education. It is aimed at
- providing substantial insight into programme planning and analysis in continuing education organisations,
- visualising research activities and resources in the field of programme research,
- imparting methodological knowledge,
- contributing to sustaining research,
- advancing a network of exisiting programme archives.
The target groups include interested (junior) researchers, representatives of adult education associations, as well as programme planners in continuing education organisations.
The current offers include:
The expert group invites to workshops and conferences on programme research. It is responsible for updating the internet service. We understand the website as a forum. The DIE provides technical support and moderates the networking.
Dr. Marion Fleige
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: