The expert group "Programme Research" originated in a cooperation between Prof. Dr. Bernd Käpplinger (University of Giessen) and Dr. Klaus Heuer (Historical research at the DIE). It combines various active German trends of programme research.
Programme research is a genuine research approach in adult education. It is aimed at
- providing substantial insight into programme planning and analysis in continuing education organisations,
- visualising research activities and resources in the field of programme research,
- imparting methodological knowledge,
- contributing to sustaining research,
- advancing a network of exisiting programme archives.
The target groups include interested (junior) researchers, representatives of adult education associations, as well as programme planners in continuing education organisations.
The current offers include:
- Methodological reflection and manuals
- Definition approaches
- A bibliography of German programme analysis since 1995
- Historical overview on programm research at the PAS/DVV and DIE
- Brief description of German programme archives including inventory and services
- Development of programme research
- Expert conference 2014 Expert workshop Perspectives and networks of programme research and archives
- Qualification work
- Materials from expert conferences and expert group meetings
- Expert portraits including work focus
The expert group invites to workshops and conferences on programme research. It is responsible for updating the internet service. We understand the website as a forum. The DIE provides technical support and moderates the networking.
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite:
last changed: 10/16/2019