The DIE is a registered association. In accordance with its articles of association, the DIE has three committees: General Assembly, Board of Directors and Administrative Board. The General Assembly elects three representatives each from the fields of research and practice for the Adminstrative Board, which supervises the institute's legality, expedience and efficiency. Consisting of two directors, the Board of Directors manages the institute, administrates the association, and represents the Leibniz-Association.
- Association of German Educational Organisation (AdB)
- Professional Association of Educational Scientists (BV-Päd)
- National Association of Providers of Vocational Education and Training (BBB)
- National Committee Work and Life
- German Library and Information Association (BID)
- German Protestant Consortium for Adult Education (DEAE)
- German Educational Research Association (DGfE)
- German Association for University Continuing and Distance Education (DGWF)
- Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (DIHK)
- German Adult Education Association (DVV)
- DIPF | Leibniz Institute for Research and Information in Education
- Forum DistancE-Learning
- Leibniz Institute for Science and Mathematics Education (IPN)
- Goethe University Frankfurt a. M.
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Philipps University Marburg
- University of Bremen
- Leibniz University Hanover - Institute of Vocational and Adult Education (ifbe)
- University of Kaiserlautern
Board of Directors
- Prof. Dr. Josef Schrader, Scientific Director; Head of Department "Teaching, Learning, Counselling"; Head of Department "Organisation and Management" (prov.)
- Bettina Pröger, Business Director; Head of Department "Central Administration"
- Dr. Sarah Widany, Head of Department "System and Politics"
- Dr. Marion Fleige, Head of Department "Programmes and Participation"
- Dr. Peter Brandt, Head of Department "Knowledge Transfer"
- Dr. Kerstin Hoenig, Head of Department "Research Infrastructures"
- Dr. Martin Merkt, Representative of Junior Research Groups
- President RBr Dr. Michael H. Wappelhorst, Ministry for Culture and Research of the Federal State North-Rhine Westphalia (MKW)
- Vice-President Prof. Dr. Isabell von Ackeren, University Duisburg-Essen
- Dr. Friedrun Erben, Arbeitskreis deutscher Bildungsstätten e. V.
- Mirco Fretter, Forum DistancE-Learning
- Gundula Frieling, Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V. (DVV)
- Michael Glatz, German Protestant Consortium for Adult Education (DEAE)
- MinDirig Thomas Greiner, Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
- Dr. Beate Hörr, German Association for University Continuing and Distance Education (DGWF)
- RD'in Dr. Jutta Illichmann, Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
- Prof. Dr. Eckhard Klieme, DIPF | Leibniz Institute for Research and Information in Education
- Ulf Rautenstrauch, Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs (KMK)
- Prof. Dr. Bernhard Schmidt-Hertha, German Educational Research Association (DGfE)
- President Prof. Dr. Christiane Hof,Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
- Vice President Prof. Dr. Harm Kuper, Free University of Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Bergold, Catholic Federal Organisation of Adult Education (KEB)
- Dr. Ellen Boeren, University of Glasgow
- Prof. Dr. John Field, University of Stirling
- Prof. Dr. Julia Franz, Otto Friedrich University Bamberg
- Prof. Dr. Marcus Hasselhorn, DIPF | Leibniz Institute for Research and Information in Education
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Klemm, Adult Education Association of Saxony
- Prof. Dr. Harm Kuper, Free University of Berlin
- Ulrich Nordhaus, German Trade Union Confederation (DGB) federal executive board
- Ulrike Obermayr, Industrial Union of Metalworkers (IG Metall)
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Schmidt-Lauff, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Tochtermann, German National Library of Economics/Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite:
last changed: 7/2/2020