The DIE is a registered association. In accordance with its articles of association, the DIE has three committees: General Assembly, Board of Directors and Administrative Board. The General Assembly elects three representatives each from the fields of research and practice for the Adminstrative Board, which supervises the institute's legality, expedience and efficiency. Consistin of two directors, the Board of Directors manages the institute, administrates the association, and represents the Leibniz-Association.
Board of Directors
- Prof. Dr. Josef Schrader, Scientific Director, Head of Department "Teaching, Learning, Counselling"
- Bettina Pröger, Business Director
- Dr. Sarah Widany, Head of Department "System and Politics"
- Prof. Dr. Karin Dollhausen, Head of Department "Organisation and Management"
- Dr. Marion Fleige, Head of Department "Programmes and Participation"
- Dr. Peter Brandt, Head of Department "Knowledge Transfer"
- PD Dr. Markus Huff, Head of Department "Research Infrastructures"
- President Dr. Michael H. Wappelhorst, Ministry for Culture and Research of the Federal State North-Rhine Westphalia (MKW)Vice-President
- Prof. Dr. Isabell von Ackeren, University Duisburg-Essen
- Dr. Paul Ciupke, Association of German Educational Organisations (AdB)
- Mirco Fretter, Forum DistancE-Learning
- Michael Glatz, German Protestant Consortium for Adult Education (DEAE)
- Prof. Dr. Anke Grotlüschen, German Educational Research Association (DGfE)
- Dr. Beate Hörr, German Association for University Continuing and Distance Education (DGWF)
- Prof. Dr. Eckhard Klieme, DIPF | Leibniz Institute for Research and Information in Education
- MinR Peter Munk, Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
- RD'in Anke Ortmann-Gerhardt, Ministry for Culture and Research of the Federal State North-Rhine Westphalia (MKW)
- Bernd Passens, German Adult Education Association (DVV)
- Ulf Rautenstrauch, Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs (KMK)
- MinDirig Thomas Sondermann, Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Bergold, Catholic Federal Organisation of Adult Education (KEB)
- Dr. Ellen Boeren, University of Edinburgh
- Prof. Dr. John Field, University of Stirling
- Prof. Dr. Julia Franz, Otto Friedrich University Bamberg
- Prof. Dr. Wiltrud Gieseke, Humboldt University of Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Stefanie Hartz, Braunschweig University of Technology
- Prof. Dr. Marcus Hasselhorn, DIPF | Leibniz Institute for Research and Information in Education
- Prof. Dr. Friedrich Hesse, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
- Prof. Dr. Christiane Hof, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Klemm, Adult Education Association of Saxony
- Prof. Dr. Harm Kuper, Free University of Berlin
- Ulrich Nordhaus, German Trade Union Confederation (DGB) federal executive board
- Ulrike Obermayr, IG-Metall
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Schmidt-Lauff, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg
- Jürgen Spatz, Federal Labour Office
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Tochtermann, German National Library of Economics/Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: