The info module provides current and relevant information for continuing educational practice from DIE working areas and sources. It offers trends, texts and dates for continuing education practice.
DIE FACTS (DIE Fakten)
DIE FACTS provides a collection of DIE surveys, research, analyses or comments on current issues of continuing education.
Expert Journal Online
The DIE library's range of information offers direct (alphabetical and systematical) access to current indices of 40 relevant and online accessible expert journals in the field of adult and continuing education and is updated on a monthly basis.
- Practice Perspective
- Practical presentation of current topics, innovative methodologies and new working areas from the practical field as a guide and support.
- All Volumes from "Practice Perspective"
- Study Texts
- Didactically structured inventory of expert statements as a basis for individual self-study as well as for education and training.
- All Volumes from "Study Texts"The DIE website offers numerous information on many aspects of practical continuing education. Examples:
- Culture of Teaching and Learning
- Theory of Learning
- Continuing Education Market
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite:
last changed: 6/10/2015