17. DIE Forum on Continuing Education 2014
Cultural education is part of public continuing education. The wide range of seminars, programmes and projects offered by continiuing education institutions is locally supplemented by various learning opportunities and places provided by third parties. The current educational and social interest in cultural, artistic and esthetic learning and the resulting competences constitutes and interesting public redefined emphasis.
The Forum invites all those involved in the field of cultural adult education. It provides room for surveying and discussing redefined emphasis, the educational and anthropological base, as well as current approaches to cultural adult education. Particular emphasis is on the expert debate about various areas of cultural adult education based on adult educational specifics.
During the conference, the Innovation Prize for Continuing Education 2014 is awarded to five projects from the field of cultural education.
The event documentation is only available in the German version of this page.
- The programme flyer is available here (only available in German).
- Innovation Prize for Continuing Education 2014
- Press release (only available in German): Die kulturelle Bildung im Fokus
- Press release (only available in German): Impulse für die kulturelle Erwachsenenbildung
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: