The expert group "Programme Research" originated in a cooperation between Prof. Dr. Bernd Käpplinger (University of Giessen) and Dr. Klaus Heuer (Historical research at the DIE). It combines various active German trends of programme research.
Programme research is a genuine research approach in adult education. It is aimed at
- providing substantial insight into programme planning and analysis in continuing education organisations,
- visualising research activities and resources in the field of programme research,
- imparting methodological knowledge,
- contributing to sustaining research,
- advancing a network of exisiting programme archives.
The target groups include interested (junior) researchers, representatives of adult education associations, as well as programme planners in continuing education organisations.
The current offers include:
- Methodological reflection and manuals
- Definition approaches
- A bibliography of German programme analysis since 1995
- Historical overview on programm research at the PAS/DVV and DIE
- Brief description of German programme archives including inventory and services
- Development of programme research
- Expert conference 2014 Expert workshop Perspectives and networks of programme research and archives
- Qualification work
- Materials from expert conferences and expert group meetings
Here you will find brief portraits of the experts involved with their main areas of work: Marion Fleige, Jörg Dinkelaker (external Link), Stephan Ganglbauer (external Link), Wiltrud Gieseke, Erik Haberzeth (externer Link), Aiga von Hippel, Bernd Käpplinger, Sigrid Nolda, Steffi Robak, Amy Rose, Josef Schrader, Maria Stimm (external Link)
The expert group invites to workshops and conferences on programme research. It is responsible for updating the internet service. We understand the website as a forum. The DIE provides technical support and moderates the networking.
Contact: Dr. Marion Fleige
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: