This year, the DIE's Innovation Prize was announced on the topic of "Shaping Regional Continuing Education. Overcoming disparities". A top-class jury of experts from science and practice reviewed creative and future-oriented projects and selected two equally ranked winners. At the festive award ceremony on December 3, 2018, the following projects were honored at the DIE Forum Weiterbildung:
In the festive atmosphere of the Collegium Leoninum in Bonn, speakers and laudators from academia and practice paid tribute to the dedicated project leaders who put their heart and soul into adult education and in this way promote social participation, lifelong learning and volunteerism in their village communities. Congratulations.
For more information on the award winners, click here:
VHS Zweckverband Diemel-Egge-Weser(German only)
Lern@Fest - LLL in der Region Villach-Umland(German only)
Videos of the winners
Here are some cinematic impressions of the winning project of the Platform Adult Education Carinthia/Koroska together with the Katholisches Bildungswerk Kärnten: LEADER project "Lern@Fest - LLL in the Villach-Umland region" (duration: 3 minutes, German only).
Here is the film about the joint project of VHS-Zweckverband Diemel-Egge-Weser as well as Economic Development Corporation Höxter: "Digital competence for citizens in rural areas" (duration: 5 minutes, German only)
More information at a glance
- DIE press release: https://die-bonn.de/li/1549(German only)
- In our award winners brochure(German only) you will find background information on the award winners, the jury and the sponsor of the award, the publishing house wbv media Bielefeld.
- Grußwort Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer(German only), President of the DVV
- Laudatio "Kärnten"(German only) of the jury members Carola Iller and Kai Sterzenbach on the Carinthian LEADER project "Lern@Fest - LLL in the region Villach-Umland".
- Laudatio "Ostwestfalen"(German only) of the jury members Caroline Kramer and Horst Weishaupt on the project "Digital competence for citizens in rural areas".
|all photos: DIE/Marco Rothbrust|
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: