Learning without boundaries
Innovation Prize for Continuing Education 2011
- DIE Home /
- About us /
- Events /
- Innovation Prize /
- Innovation Prize in Continuing Education 2011
The Innovation Prize for Continuing Education 2011 covers the topic:
Learning without boundaries - Didactical approaches to frontiers and the dissolution of borders
Patronage was assumed by the Ministry of Education and Further Training in North Rhine-Westphalia. The winners were selected by an international jury. Members of the jury:
- Prof. Dr. Arne Carlsen, Director of UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning
- Prof. Dr. Henning Pätzold, University Koblenz-Landau
- Dr. Katarina Popović, University of Belgrade/European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA)
In the category "Work and living environment":
bsw - Beratung, Service & Weiterbildung (Counselling, service & continuing education) in Dresden whith the project "AlphaKU - New employment perspectives for the less qualified through basic education and literacy"
In the category "Nation and generation": Mannheim Evening Academy and Adult Education Centre with "Migrants coach migrants"
In the category "Space and time": Academy for International Cooperation (AIZ) in the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) with the project "Learning landscape"
The award ceremony took place on December 5, 2011 in Bonn.The jurors laudatory speeches:
The welcome adress was given by Sylvia Löhrmann, Minister of Education and Further Training in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Prof. Dr. Arne Carlsen on AIZ "Learning landscape"
- Prof. Dr. Henning Pätzold on „AlphaKU“ by bsw
- Prof. Dr. Katarina Popović on “Migrants coach migrants“ by the Mannheim Evening Academy and Adult Education Centre
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: