The German Institute for Adult Education performs numerous and comprehensive tasks: It provides networks, lays groundwork and stands for continuity and sustainability in the field of literacy and basic education.
These tasks include:
- participation in the National Strategy for Literacy and Basic Education
- partner in European Basic Skills Network (EBSN)
- National report for Confintea
- counselling activities
- parliamentary activities on national and State level
- participation in national and international conferences
- alphamonitor: continuous (biannual) online survey on providers of continuing education in Germany
DIE Alpha Portal - Activities, conferences, expert discussions, workshops
Alpha brochure Literacy/Basic Education (inter-)nationally in focus
United Nations Literacy Decade( (UNLD) creates new perspectives
The United Nations Literacy Decade ended in 2012. It gave a reason to take stock and direct attention to the numerous DIE activities during that decade. These findings are combined in a brochure. The compilation reveals the institute's central role in the field of literacy and basic education as a result of its longterm and comprehensive expert knowledge on a national as well as international level. Download Alpha brochure German English
Previous articles are available in the archive.
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite: