The quarterly weiter bilden. DIE Journal on Adult Education focuses on a specific topic from the field of adult education.
- informs about current developments in continuing education practice,
- informs about developments in relevant reference disciplines,
- introduces and objectifies debates,
- interprets social presence and developments from an adult educational perspective,
- points out current challenges of development and gives new impetus for the future.
It is scientifically sound as well as practice oriented - magazine as well as reflection instrument. The DIE Journal is directed at employees of continuing education institutions, researchers and students of adult education as well as those responsible in educational policy. It is published by wbv media.
Jan Rohwerder (Chief Editor)
Julia Lyß (Editor)
Kurzlink zu dieser Seite:
last changed: 8/25/2021